That is what I think, or to be exact, you wouldn't be ENTERING them, but you would
start to follow possible outcomes from your
original timeline that were more and more uncertain. After a while you'd give up
eating, breathing, living on a planet etc but
(supposedly) quantum effects would guarantee you continued to have experiences forever
. . . !

Charles