Wei Dai wrote:
> I don't understand how you can believe that the probability of more
> dominant priors is zero. That implies if I offered you a bet of $1
> versus your entire net worth that large scale quantum computation will
> in fact work, you'd take that bet. Would you really?

Your dollar against my 2 cents worth? I don't want to rip you off!

Ok, let me adopt a more careful Bayesian's fallback position: I just
assume certain things, then derive consequences, given the assumptions,
without precisely quantifying the plausibility of the assumptions
themselves, letting the reader decide whether they are plausible or not.

Juergen