Dear Charles:

 > >If nothing exists, including any external time, then the
> > Everything (also
> > >known as "the Plenitude", perhaps) contains all available
> > >states as a fixed N-dimensional structure (N might well be
> > uncountable
> > >infinity).

I think it is important to identify a "fixed" system as a selection which
is itself information.

The alternation between a "Nothing" and a new randomly selected "Something"
out of the ensemble of "Somethings"  is not a fixed system.  The succession
of "Somethings" is a little like generating a random number [the
Everything] by adding a new random string of bits of random length to an
existing random string of bits.  The final result is for sure all and no
information simultaneously, but the particular string that will be produced
remains fuzzy.

Unfortunately our language frequently defaults to words that hint of the
concept of time since we have not yet created an adequate vocabulary for
describing a timeless construct.