Maybe Hal, Russel and Jurgen should take this discussion to email and
just let us know how it turns out, because I get enough junk mail already.

>From: Hal Ruhl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>T4=T1 and T2, T5=T1 or T2, T6=T1 and T2 or T3, are also theorems.
>>We can construct an infinite variety of these theorems.
>
>You are writing programs and they have a complexity.  Chaitin limits this
>complexity to no more than the complexity of the FAS plus a constant.  Thus
>there can not be an infinite number of such constructions.

    I don't want to get involved in this, but let me just remind you that
the complexity of an infinite set of objects is much often lower than the
complexity of a typical member drawn from that set.  I would think no one on
this list forgets that.

               Jacques Mallah ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
         Physicist  /  Many Worlder  /  Devil's Advocate
"I know what no one else knows" - 'Runaway Train', Soul Asylum
         My URL: http://hammer.prohosting.com/~mathmind/