Dear Saibal, you misunderstood my post. I did not ask about "technicalities" of your sci-fi,
I simply suggested that you may not "play" to get from here to there, but are "here" by a play
from "over there". Simply humor, nothing else.
John

I don't see why one would want to go back, but there are still copies left in ordinary universes, there are universes in which the probability to win will return to normal after a while. One should thus be able to go back using a suicide machine. Also one could use memory erasure to go back.

Saibal

John Mikes wrote:
SNIP