Hi Marchal

Your expose in a "nutshell" is far too technical to convince me... unfortunately I believe I would have to obtain a post grad education in logic to appreciate your position as you state it. Yet I believe that what you are saying sounds valid. So even though I would like to give you the prize, I'm afraid, I'm not qualified. However, all is not lost. I believe that your position can be stated much more simply without having to review all of modern logic theory. It may be that you know too much as one of the famous scientists said when he heard about the accomplishment of a younger and less experienced colleague (I think it was Wofgang Pauli... "Ach! I know too much!").

Let's see if we can summarize your position in simple terms.

1) What are the axioms and rules of inference supporting your system. This answer should be answerable in a few lines. Please don't mention Kripke, Leibnitz or anyone else. Do not give any reference. State your system from the ground up.

2) Derive the "Little Abstract Schroedinger Equation" from these axioms. Again this should be short.(note that I have not said anyting about uncertainty yet. This comes below)

3) How does consciousness - i.e., first person point of view - come about from the axioms and rules of inference. Why is this set of axioms unique in allowing consciousness to arise?

4) How does the world come about from the existence of consciousness and axioms and rules of inference. How does third person point of view arise?

5) How does LASE introduce uncertainty, superposition, and the violation of Bell's inequality, in the perception of the world by consciousness. Give an example as a thought experiment involving consciousness and world as described above.

6) Is it possible to write a computer program to illustrate all of this?

This is your end-of-school-year final exam. No cheating allowed. There is no time limit and it is open book.Take your time.