Dear Bruno:

I was referring below to the isomorphic couplings and their existence not
the existence of physical universes which I agree may be considered
redundant and not actually in the Everything including my model of it.

But this brings to mind an interesting possibility.  My model may actually
demonstrate that your substitute mechanism must exist.  I put this in
another post.

Hal