I thought I summarised the situation fairly nicely in section 3 of my
Occam paper. You're welcome to copy chunks out of the paper as
appropriate. Of course Bruno has a blurb on it in his CCR paper.
                                                Cheers

Hal Ruhl wrote:

> I have posted a new very early draft of the FAQ. at
> http://www.connix.com/~hjr/everythinglistFAQ.html
>
> This is proving an interesting project.
>
> Could someone provide applicable info on the White Rabbit Conjecture?  It
> was introduced at post
>
> http://www.escribe.com/science/theory/m495.html
>
> but the links no longer work.
>
> Also could someone provide a short history of the list for the FAQ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Hal

Dr. Russell Standish                     Director
High Performance Computing Support Unit, Phone 9385 6967
UNSW SYDNEY 2052                         Fax   9385 6965