Dear Matthieu:

I thought I had found all cases where I used "future" when I wanted to use
"next" but a few escaped and are corrected below:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I allow that the current state of a universe contains the information
necessary to list all the possible next and prior states but not to
determine the actual prior and next states.  This information is useless
because to use it internally is itself a change of state.  Further I do not
agree that there is any external point of view or any observer with any
point of view at all for that matter.  That would just be excess entities
[i.e. too complex a theory]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Multiple actually realized next states as opposed to multiple possible next
states is also unnecessarily complex.

Hal