Dear Alastair:

I believe I understood your appendix, but to clarify my question:

You have a logical base of logical unit strength m.  Call that a particular
venue for all universes describable by some combination of one or more of
the units in m.

My original question was why have just one copy of this venue?  The
Everything surely has enough room for an infinite number of independent
copies of m.  So any universe describable in m is represented in the
Everything by an infinite number of copies.   This removes any
preponderance of simple universes over complex ones.

Further the venue m + 1 can support even more varieties of universes
including all those in  m and itself is repeated an infinite number of
times in the Everything.  So too for M + 2 and so on.

This seems to completely remove the extrinsic property of preponderance and
its associated information from the Everything.

Hal