Stephen Paul King wrote:

   Umm, I suspect that there is a minimul distance possible between the
Kirk that is some function of the speed of light so that no arbitrary pair
of Kirk Copies could communicate with each other such to exchage classical
information regarding their experiences and thus generating a casual
conflict. My point is that what ever spreading out in space that we can do
with Kirk Clones, the Lorentz transform allows for spreading out in time.
Thus any distribution is limited i such a way that they can not communicate
with each other as to determined which one is the "Real MacCoy", oh I mean,
Kirk. ;-)
*

Funny!
The impossibility of the Kirks to occupy the same position at the same time during the transport experiment reminds me of fermionic versus bosonic behavior.
I wonder if there is a connection between fermions/bosons and the MWI.

George