On Tuesday, January 14, 2003, at 11:43  AM, Tim May wrote:
Rereading my paragraphs, maybe they are unclear. It takes entire chapters of books (I like David Albert's book, or Smolin's "Life of the Cosmos" (from whence the cat and dog example was taken), Bub, Hughes, and Barrett) to talk about these things, so my paragraphs are doing the ideas justice.
I meant to write "...are NOT doing the ideas justice."

(Regrettably, I often hear the emphasis in my head but neglect to type the "not." This is my most annoying typo.)