Surely you can't be serious! Are you saying that every letter of every word of every email in your institution is scrutinised by your IT department? I know this has nothing to do with the business of the everything list, but good grief, this kind of surveillance Hitler and Stalin could only dream about! Every letter of every word of every email... say it slowly to yourself three times... I'll be afraid to go to bed tonight thinking about it!

-----Original Message----- From: Mike Connelly [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, 31 October 2003 8:13 AM To: CMR; Benjamin Udell Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: RE: a possible paradox

Everytime this thread is responded to with the F word our IT department gets notified and, in turn, notifies me about a blip on the content filter. Its a pain in my ass, so please drop the word if responding. Thanks.