> >Principles of World Theory say, more or less, that: [...]

> Very nice. Except perhaps that it is the principle of the
> Old World Theory, implicit in Aristotle
> and Leibniz, where all the worlds are accessible from each other.
> It is formalised by the modal logic S5. [...]

I'll do my homework :-)
I remember that, about 30 years ago, I was interested
in modal-QM, intensional-QM, self-referential-QM.
I realized that perhaps intensional-QM now is called
contextual-QM and nobody (?) in the mean time studied
self-referential issues of QM. Anyway I forgot all the
technical means now, and I must do my homework :-)