----- Forwarded message -----

Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 12:28:16 -0800 (PST)
From: "Benjamin Udell"
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I sent this on 11/2 but somehow it didn't get through & I see it's not at the archive
either. Perhaps it was because for reference's sake it included part of one of those
posts from somebody who seemed to want to stop receiving from the list. Anyway, the
info still seems handy. For those who have been wondering how to unsubscribe:
.
I went to Wei Dai's "everything" mailing list Webpage at

http://www.eskimo.com/~weidai/everything.html

& found the instruction for unsubscribing oneself. (It contained an obvious
typographical error, which I show corrected in capitals below)