I think that those who defends the ASSA, are unconsciously working with the Aristotle/Leibniz S5 modal logic where worlds/states/observer-moments are all accessible from each other (or, it is equivalent, they are no accessible relation playing any role in the semantics of the box). The RSSA corresponds then to Kripkean/Lewisian modal logics. With comp we get instead the couple of Solovay-Godel-Lob (Kripkean) logics (G and G*), which makes the "everything" idea much more fertile. In particular G and G* makes easy the translation of the UD Argument into Arithmetic, and it gives an intuitionistic (brouwerian) logic for the first person, and a quantum logic for the first plural sharable (self) observation.

Bruno

At 13:24 04/11/03 +0100, "scerir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[me]
> >Principles of World Theory say, more or less, that: [...]

[Bruno]
> Very nice. Except perhaps that it is the principle of the
> Old World Theory, implicit in Aristotle
> and Leibniz, where all the worlds are accessible from each other.
> It is formalised by the modal logic S5. [...]

I'll do my homework :-)
I remember that, about 30 years ago, I was interested
in modal-QM, intensional-QM, self-referential-QM.
I realized that perhaps intensional-QM now is called
contextual-QM and nobody (?) in the mean time studied
self-referential issues of QM. Anyway I forgot all the
technical means now, and I must do my homework :-)
Regards,
serafino