UD, ASSA, Level 1 world, RSSA, Pilot Wave, ... MW,

Is anyone willing to post a glossary of the acronyms used on this list, preferably with a very short
summary of each, and a reference to the full papers that best explicate them? The glossary could
also include the major contending theories (with their variations), listed in a hierarchy to show their
place wrt each other.

When using acronyms, please remember that the readership is diverse in educational background.
I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate it if I started talking about how we could use the RUP or XP
combined with a LINDA based RBES based on an RMI P2P grid to investigate these issues.

Would be much appreciated.