Looks like this topic ended with my last post of 3 days ago. Thank
you to those who contributed. I've no idea how things will really
settle out in a Theory of Everything related to physics. My arguments
are but one view point, certainly not the most educated, and until
some time in the future it just can not be known what truth is within
the view point that I've expressed in this topic thread. More than
likely some more surprises are in store that will turn physics on its
head yet again. We live in the most exciting age that humankind has
ever seen, with events unfolding at an astonishing rate. It seems to
me that it would be a little naive to think that any one explanation
is total (not even my own offered up here for disassembly). All we
really know is what we can repeatably measure, we do not yet know
what we measure nor that which we have no means to measure.

Ron McFarland