> This list started with fresh new ideas of ingenious, well trained
> brains. During the years it slips more and more into scholastic
> formalistic physical science. It is a pity.
> John Mikes
But physical science can offer more than the old riddles.
- branching space-times (Belnap, McCall, Placek, etc.)
- Goedel universes (and its tests)
- QM modal interpretations (Hemmo, Pitowsky, Vermaas, Bacciagaluppi)
- Relativity, probabilism, (MWI), openness of future
- (MWI), relativity, and the flow of time