Why is it assumed that a multiple "runs" makes any difference to the

If the computation is reversible we could run the simulation backwards -
even though the initial state make seem contrived because it leads to a
low entropy at the end of the computation.  Given that the simulated
beings don't know the difference (their subjective time runs in the
direction of increasing entropy) the fact that the simulation is done in
reverse is irrelevant to them.

Would a simulation done in reverse contribute to the measure?

Once we say that all possible computations exist in the Platonic sense,
it seems to me that running them is irrelevant.  Of course it is agreed
that the existence hypothesis tells us nothing about their relative
measure.  Does anyone have some principles to go by?

I presume a theory of measure along the lines described by Jesse would
need to account for the measure of mappings between computations.
Presumably a simple correspondence would have higher weighting than some
complicated mapping between two computations.

- David