Hi, all

my name is Tianran Chen. i had subscribe this list for about
4 month (with 2 resubscribe). this list had always been one
of my major source of excitement. for many times, it excited
me so much that, i couldn't sleep until too late. i had
never post yet, but i would definitely contribute the future
discussion. i had just sent a post before i notice the 'JOIN
POST' convention. i hope that's not a serious violation :)

i am currently interesting on logic, computability,
evolution, as well as complex adapt system in general. i am
not a physics major, so i always found quantum mechanics
hard to swallow, but hopefully i am not alone in this list.

so, i hope we can enjoy this list together, and wish this
list grows better and better.

              Tianran Chen
           The Fifth Force
    Proud to be OpenSource