Hal Finney wrote:

Again, this is not really a multiverse question.  I hate to be negative,
but there are other forums for exploring nonstandard physics concepts.

Alright I take your chastisement somewhat, while also grumbling a bit about list-fascism.

For one thing it's possible that such a model, were it a valid reformulation, may be easier to equate
to a computational/information-theoretic model of the universe/multiverse (which is in list-scope) than
the standard formulation, in that it (the push model) gives a discretizable, local-interaction based
model for the curvature of space-time.

Eric