Dear Russel,

    What I am considering is this from
http://tph.tuwien.ac.at/~svozil/publ/1999-embed-jfulltext.pdf. The aspect of
a quantum system that can be embedded into an atomic Boolean algebra or
related classical structure.

    Could this partial image of a QM system be sufficient, given the ability
of QM system of simulating, function f,  classical systems completely, to
act as a partitioning function, function  g, over the operators for
observables as to seperate them out into mutually consistence subsets?

The idea looks like this:

 Q  ----- >  {C}
  ^                 |
  |        g       |

    Where Q is a quantum system and {C} is the set of class of simulable
classical systems, f being the simulation function and g being the partial
(non-bijective) map from the Lindenbaum algebra of the classical systems to
Q.
    This seems to allow for some kind of quotienting or partitioning of the
operators that make up Q.

    I apologize if my question is ill posed. ;-)

Kindest regards,

Stephen