I have found a simple way to calculate everything.
It starts with a kind of 'axiom':

  [To create another axiom, take the sentence,
    [To create another axiom, copy an existing axiom,
    but replace every quotation of _________,
    by a quotation of _________.]
  and fill each blank with an existing axiom.]

Alternatively an algorithmic approach to calculate
everything is the following self-modifying program

  ()
  (()((()())()))

where "()" is an abbreviation for "copy all lines and paste
them at the end of the program", and

"(xy)" is an abbreviation for "copy all lines, paste them
at the end after replacing every occurrence of x by y".

Any simpler ideas? The program causes an interwoven creation
of all possible calculations/universes. The whole creation
process itself looks like a universe. Is it our universe?

 http://www.universes.org/a/everything.html
 http://www.universes.org

Cheers
       andy