At 11:59 19/03/04 -0500, andy wrote:
I have found a simple way to calculate everything.

The problem is not how to compute everything.
The problem is how to derive the appearances of
physical laws in the first person (plural) discourses, and
this without postulating any particular way of
computing everything. You seem not to take into
account the first person/third person distinction.
See the UD argument step by step if this is not clear.
That is http://www.escribe.com/science/theory/m3044.html
or more precisely:
UDA step 1 http://www.escribe.com/science/theory/m2971.html
UDA step 2-6 http://www.escribe.com/science/theory/m2978.html
UDA step 7 8 http://www.escribe.com/science/theory/m2992.html
UDA step 9 10 http://www.escribe.com/science/theory/m2998.html
UDA last question http://www.escribe.com/science/theory/m3005.html
Joel 1-2-3 http://www.escribe.com/science/theory/m3013.html
Re: UDA... http://www.escribe.com/science/theory/m3019.html
George'sigh http://www.escribe.com/science/theory/m3026.html
Re:UDA... http://www.escribe.com/science/theory/m3035.html
Joel's nagging question http://www.escribe.com/science/theory/m3038.html
Re:UDA... http://www.escribe.com/science/theory/m3042.html

BTW thanks for referencing my web page,

Bruno

It starts with a kind of 'axiom':

  [To create another axiom, take the sentence,
    [To create another axiom, copy an existing axiom,
    but replace every quotation of _________,
    by a quotation of _________.]
  and fill each blank with an existing axiom.]

Alternatively an algorithmic approach to calculate
everything is the following self-modifying program

  ()
  (()((()())()))

where "()" is an abbreviation for "copy all lines and paste
them at the end of the program", and

"(xy)" is an abbreviation for "copy all lines, paste them
at the end after replacing every occurrence of x by y".

Any simpler ideas? The program causes an interwoven creation
of all possible calculations/universes. The whole creation
process itself looks like a universe. Is it our universe?

 http://www.universes.org/a/everything.html
 http://www.universes.org

Cheers
       andy