A little earlier I posted what I called a "left wing proof" that an ongoing computer output of a random succession of normal reals is a reasonable model for the dynamic boundary between the definitional pair "Nothing" and "Everything". [I got "left wing proof" from an article by Keith Devlin on page 36 of the January 2004 Discover Magazine.]

No particular kind of computer is involved, just an infinite number of randomly configured computers [including universal dovetailers] randomly distributed along the string, using it as input [or not] and doing their thing and the output of each becomes a replacement section of the string.

Universes are interpretations of sections of the string.

Now a question is how many of these interpretations have internal rules that allow input from an external random oracle? If we are to maintain a zero information system then the answer must be a randomly changing percentage. So all interpretations must be able change character i.e. be subject to an external random oracle the rules of the particular interpretation notwithstanding.

Hal