Brent Meeker wrote:

I don't find any reference to Afshar or his experiment on the Harvard web site or on arXiv.org?

Maybe it hasn't been written up yet, or it just wasn't submitted to arXiv.org. But the Kathryn Cramer blog entry on this had a link to a schedule of talks at a Texas A&M physics seminar, with Afshar's talk near the bottom:

http://faculty.physics.tamu.edu/belyanin/amoseminars.html

I didn't find any other references to him being at Harvard, maybe he's just working with physicists at Harvard on this experiment...there's a Shahriar Afshar listed as being an assistant professor in quantum field theory at Urmia University in Iran at http://www.urmia.ac.ir/Fac_Sci/phys/staff_list.htm

Jesse

Test your ‘Travel Quotient’ and get the chance to win your dream trip! http://travel.msn.com