At 17:28 17/04/04 +0200, I wrote:

I do believe this has no bearing at all with any magical trick capable
of making vanishing the other relative worlds, histories, minds,
maximal consistent extensions, possibilities ... That seems to me
the most preposterous part of Slavnov paper.
In 1939 von Neumann still  invokes a "magical"
role of consciousness in his singling out a "collapsed" reality.

Well sorry, but von Neumann did invoke consciousness
in 1932. I was wrong, and it remains an open question for me
if von Neumann was hoping that his (modular) Quantum Logic
could give light on the conceptual problem of QM.