Hi John:

Thanks for the message.

Perhaps one could call the incompleteness of the "Nothing" a "vacuum energy" because it always has and always will drive the dynamic of my system.

Hal

At 06:56 PM 5/6/2004, you wrote:
Hal,
before the time when we met on another list I tackled 'similar'
concerns. Very briefly:
I picked "nothingness" rather than "nothing". The first reaction was: If I
consider "nothingness" at all, it already became "somethingness". This was
how I started to build up the world
at that time (~1990).
Later I learned about the (alleged) energy content of vacuum,
(calculkated some ^120 of the material content of our universe...) which has
fit perfectly in my own nonsense-speculation.
Just a reminiscense
Cheers
John Mikes