Hi Teddy,

I suggest you consult the archive where people answers that sort
of question. See
http://www.escribe.com/science/theory/search.html?query=joining&mt=&th=&c=30
and the next matches for searching on "joining" or "re: joining".

Regards,

Bruno

At 21:28 20/07/04 -0700, Teddy Haslam wrote:

(Sorry I forgot to change the subject heading, re-sending with new subject heading. Apologies.)

Hello all, sorry for the random question that I have, but I am only 19 years old, but I love to read most of what is written on this list. Having had an intrest in various fields of science and space I was wondering if maybe some of you may spare enough time just to write me back and tell me how you got to know about everything you know and discuss amongst each other. What colleges, classes, books, sites, magazines, etc? I would appreciate it. Thank you all.

Teddy Haslam.

Hello all, sorry for the random question that I have, but I am only 19 years old, but I love to read most of what is written on this list. Having had an intrest in various fields of science and space I was wondering if maybe some of you may spare enough time just to write me back and tell me how you got to know about everything you know and discuss amongst each other. What colleges, classes, books, sites, magazines, etc? I would appreciate it. Thank you all.

Teddy Haslam.

Planning a family vacation? Check out the MSN Family Travel guide!