[The whole post]:
I would appreciate comments on the following.
I placed the definitions at the end for easy group reference.
Proposal: The Existence of our and other universes and their dynamics are the result of unavoidable definition and logical incompleteness.
1) Given definitions 1, 2, and 3:
2) These definitions are interdependent because you can not have one without the whole set.
3) Notice that "Defining" is the same as establishing a boundary between what a thing is and what it is not. This defines a second thing: the is not. A thing can not be defined in isolation.
4) These definitions are unavoidable because at least one of the [All, Nothing] pair must exist. Since they form an [is, is not] pair they bootstrap each other into existence.
5) The Nothing has a logical problem: since it is empty of concept it can not answer any meaningful question about itself including the unavoidable one of its own stability.
6) To answer this unavoidable question the Nothing must at some point "penetrate" the boundary between itself and the All in an attempt to complete itself. This could be viewed as a spontaneous symmetry breaking.
7) However, the boundary is permanent as required by the definitions and a Nothing remains.
8) Thus the "penetration" process repeats in an always was and always will be manner.
8) The boundary "penetration" produces a shock wave [a boundary] that moves into the All as the old example of Nothing tries to complete itself. This divides the All into two evolving Somethings - evolving multiverses. Notice that half the multiverses are "contracting" - loosing concepts.
9) Notice that the All also has a logical problem. Looking at the same meaningful question of its own stability it contains all possible answers because just one would constitute a selection i.e. net internal information which is not an aspect of the complete conceptual ensemble content of the All. Thus the All is internally inconsistent.
10) Thus the motion of a shock wave boundary in the All must be consistent with this inconsistency - That is the motion is at least partly random.
11) Some of these evolving Somethings - multiverses will admit being modeled as a computer computation but with true noise - definition 5.
1) The All: The complete conceptual ensemble (including the concept of itself). Some concepts and collections of concepts may or may not have a separate "physical reality".
2) The Nothing: That which is empty of all concepts.
3) The Everything: That which contains the All and separates it from the Nothing. Thus it also contains the Nothing.
4) A Something: A division of the All into two subparts.
5) True noise: The random content of the evolution of the Somethings introduces random information into each component of a multiverse from a source external to that component.