I am going to attempt to refine things a bit in my model and make the following suggestions:

Within the All all the states of all possible universes informationaly exist. They are just the ways of dividing the All into two sub components i.e. they are concepts as I said in an earlier post.

The model has a spontaneous symmetry breaking of the [All, Nothing] definitional pair by which the current Nothing attempts to complete itself [gather information from the All] to resolve its stability issue by breaching the Everything boundary between it and the All thus becoming an evolving Something within the All as a new Nothing necessarily replaces the old one to reset the cycle.

Now identify the evolving Somethings as a "physical reality" wave that visits the states of universes in a manner that is random in keeping with the internal inconsistency of the All. Some such randomly evolving Somethings visit sequences of states that contain adequately similar large scale structures to provide such structures a noisy evolution along with a persistence of "physical reality" over many states.

Hal