I have not had a chance to see this movie but a good friend of mine has and he HIGHLY recommends it. I will have to wait until it is released as a DVD.

Stephen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Giu1i0 Pri5c0" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ExI chat list" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "World Transhumanist Association Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2004 8:33 AM
Subject: Movie: WHAT THE BLEEP DO WE KNOW!?

Has anyone seen this movie? Looks interesting - santatcruztoday.com:
This sure-to-be cult favorite is a hybrid of documentary and
melodrama, combining a story about an unhappy, divorced photographer
(Marlee Matlin) wandering the streets of Portland, Ore., with highly
abstract theoretical constructs about the nature of God and "the
wacky, weird world of quantum physics."
The movie has a website (http://www.whatthebleep.com/): WHAT THE BLEEP
DO WE KNOW?! is a new type of film. It is part documentary, part
story, and part elaborate and inspiring visual effects and animations.
The protagonist, Amanda, played by Marlee Matlin, finds herself in a
fantastic Alice in Wonderland experience when her daily, uninspired
life literally begins to unravel, revealing the uncertain world of the
quantum field hidden behind what we consider to be our normal, waking
reality... The fourteen top scientists and mystics interviewed in
documentary style serve as a modern day Greek Chorus. In an artful
filmic dance, their ideas are woven together as a tapestry of truth.
The thoughts and words of one member of the chorus blend into those of
the next, adding further emphasis to the film's underlying concept of
the interconnectedness of all things.
http://www.whatthebleep.com/