Oh dear. I made the mistake of seeing the movie several months ago knowing it was going to be malarkey, but going for the entertainment value anyway. Suffice it to say it wasn't even redeeming for that aspect.
It may influence your decision to see it, or not, to know that the movie was funded and produced by three Ramtha (www.ramtha.com) devotees and promulgates Ramtha's philosophy.
Some of the idea were pretty out there (thought can control water; our bodies are mostly water; therefore, thought can control our bodies. Wait- thought can control water??) and some were not. Actually it reminds me of a certain email list..=)