Hi Russell:

My dynamic in part produces worlds that appear to have time as a property but also produces all kinds of worlds that have no time in the sense of there being any ordered sequence. There are also "worlds" that are just a single kernel that is given physical reality in a manner commensurate with the features of the dynamic.

Hal