At 15:01 13/01/05 -0500, John Mikes wrote:

Your Honored Divinity! (Name: God Bruno M):
Semantics is a great thing. I agree.
Since IMO "we all" (meaning as you said not only humans, or livings)
interfere in all changes of the world (here restricted to our universe)
multilaterally, your 'god' definition holds and so theology can be called
part of the 'natural sciences' we try to handle.

I don't like to much the expression "natural". (So I like your 'quoteq')
I think it is an indexical expression, like "here", "now", etc. The separation
between natural/artificial is artificial (and thus natural!). But, above all, a
lot of people takes Nature as granted, and implicitly assume physicalism
(which you know is incompatible with mechanism).
As for being "god" I really mean the sense of Alan Watts. The other "unique"
one, has no name (like the first person btw), and like any Whole once you accept
mathematical realism.

(But as a fellow-god, please. don't deny the "s" from my last name.)

Oops. Please accept my modest loebian apologies.

Divinely yours

You are welcome,

Bruno