What I am really talking about is availability of choice.

My All/Nothing model appears to preclude choice. In this it seems a member of a class that assume all information already exists.

Awhile ago I posted on another model in which there is a Nothing. This Nothing suffers the same incompleteness issue as the one in the All/Nothing model. In this case to resolve this issue the Nothing spontaneously decays into a Something which then sets off on a trip to completion. This model seems to insist on the presence of choice.

Hal