[Forwarded to the list on behalf of Quentin Anciaux]

From: Quentin Anciaux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Stathis Papaioannou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: "Free Will Theorem"
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 14:53:55 +0200

Le lundi 11 avril 2005 à 22:41 +1000, Stathis Papaioannou a écrit :
> We would then still believe that we had "free will"
> , even though in reality we are all blindly following a predetermined
> script. How could we possibly know that this is not what is in fact
> happening?
>
> --Stathis Papaioannou

Hi list,

Even if the script is predetermined, the input of the script is not. So
it could be true that we follow a predetermined path for any input, but
we cannot predict what input, so the "free" seems to be there.

Quentin Anciaux

$60,000 prize pool to be won. Three winners. Apply now! http://www.healthe.com.au/competition.do