Considered from a MWI perspective, space-time is expanding to fill a volume not only of spatial dimensions, but of time. We consider time to move in a "line", because we APPEAR to be stuck stuck on a single time path. Of course, we really know through MWI we are on some number of overlapping, identical paths. However, the point is that space-time is expanding not only to fill the volumes of space, but to fill a volume of time. By volume, I mean all the possible paths the multiverse can evolve into. Considering just time, if you add up all the possible time-lines evolving out from the big bang, it can be imagined as an expanding sphere proceding out in conjunction with the spatial dimensions. This time-sphere encompasses the multiverse, whereas a single time line encompasses a single universe. Therefore, Bruce's idea that the information contained in a volume of space constitutes multiverse processes makes sense, because the expansion of the time dimension would be proportional to the expansion of the spatial dimensions.

From the time dimension perspective, we are very much therefore like the flatlanders- stuck in a 3D + 1D limited to a single line world that is really a fully 4D world. That seems to explain the holographic principle from a MWI perspective.

Danny Mayes