I'm not sure I really follow your explanation here. Are you trying to
link the information generation that occurs through MW decoherence to
the expansion of space-time through the holographic principle (the
amount of information contained within any 3D volume is proportional to
the boundary area of that volume)?

On Thu, Apr 21, 2005 at 11:47:49AM -0400, Danny Mayes wrote:
> Considered from a MWI perspective, space-time is expanding to fill a
> volume not only of spatial dimensions, but of time.  We consider time to
> move in a "line", because we APPEAR to be stuck stuck on a single time
> path.  Of course, we really know through MWI we are on some number of
> overlapping, identical paths.  However, the point is that space-time is
> expanding not only to fill the volumes of space, but to fill a volume of
> time.  By volume, I mean all the possible paths the multiverse can
> evolve into.  Considering just time, if you add up all the possible
> time-lines evolving out from the big bang, it can be imagined as an
> expanding sphere proceding out in conjunction with the spatial
> dimensions. This time-sphere encompasses the multiverse, whereas a
> single time line encompasses a single universe. Therefore, Bruce's idea
> that the information contained in a volume of space constitutes
> multiverse processes makes sense, because the expansion of the time
> dimension would be proportional to the expansion of the spatial
> dimensions.
>
> From the time dimension perspective, we are very much therefore like
> the flatlanders-  stuck in a 3D + 1D limited to a single line world that
> is really a fully 4D world.  That seems to explain the holographic
> principle from a MWI perspective.
>
> Danny Mayes

may safely ignore this attachment.