> Norman wrote:

>If it is true that "In infinite time and infinite space,
>whatever can happen, must happen, not only once but an
>infinite number of times," then what does probability mean?
>In your example below, there must be an infinity of worlds
>where Colin Powell is president and an infinity of worlds
>where your 6-year old niece is president.  Are you saying that
>the Colin Powell infinity is bigger than the 6-year old niece infinity?

Yes.

Or;

It takes an infinite amount time for everything to happen an infinite number
of times. Therefore there is no time T where anything has happened an
infinite number of times (I'm assuming T= infinity has no "real" meaning in
any world). At any *particular* time T (at which we or anyone exists),
nothing will have happened an infinite number of times; thus at any time T
there will be far more universes where Colin Powell is president than my six
year old neice.

Jonathan Colvin