Jesse, thanks for the explanation you gave to Norman. I did not want to ask
something similar, so I benefit from it as well.

My question however is a more fundamental one:
why are we stuck in a MWI or its infinitely expanded format, where qualia,
systems, functions, ideation, whatever are unrestricted and maybe quite
different from ours here, CORNERED into a time-concept of this (our) feeble
little universe?
Same to all principles expresed amply about dimensions, comp, space,
Q-considerations, even reality and ourselves?

Either we take it seriously that 'other' universes (units of the existence
whatever that may mean) are DIFFERENT, or we make a template of ourselves
(our world) and call it the infinite aspects.

(The same way of thinking how the age of this universe (date of the BB) was
calculated in a linear retrogradation maintaining for those early and
absolutely different 'physical' conditions all our 'laws' of this system. -
IFFF the univers really is expanding, of course, even then chaotically, not
linearly as it is rolled back.)

I don't think I really can expect a reply to this question: I am in the same
boat of reductionist thinking, just dream about more.
Cheers

John Mikes