Le 18-avr.-05, à 04:13, printmodel a écrit :

Well, I was elaborating on Bruno's statement that worlds ("maximal
consistent set of propositions") of a FS are not computable; that even given
infinite resources (ie. infinite time) it is not possible to generate a
"complete" world. This suggests to me that it is *not* the case that given
infinite time, eveything that can happen must happen.

Because you identify a world with something generated by a program, like
Schmidhuber. But as I try to explain I suppose only that minds are generated
by programs. Worlds does not "really" exist, they will emerge from a measure
on all comp histories and a priori this can not be generated by a program.
Remember (or read my SANE paper) that your first person pov are dispersed
in the complete deployment of the universal devetailer.