To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 10:47 AM
Subject: Rép : Everything Physical is Based on Consciousness
snip

Brian wrote also this to Stephen:

We need to be very careful that we are not elevating our internally
generated abstraction of being able to "peek into the world from the
outside" and yet be independent of it into a postulate.

I agree. And I think what is missing in Bruno's stuff is some theory of what an observer is. That's what sets the whole thing alight.

Of course I have a  theory of what is an observer, and a knower, and a
scientist. They are
all given by variants on the Godel Lob Logic.
But either I explain it in some simple ways, and I will look like a
crackpot (because it *is* counter-intuitive).
Or I explain the technics. And I will look like a crackpot who hides
his crackpotness into jargon!

Give me some time to find some intermediate pathway.