Le Mardi 10 Mai 2005 19:13, "Hal Finney" a écrit :
> And in terms of your question, I would not act as though I expected to
> be guaranteed a very long life span, because the measure of that universe
> is so low compared to others where I don't survive.
>
> Hal Finney

Hi,

but by definition of what being alive means (or being conscious), which is to
experience observer moments, even if the difference of the measure where you
have a long life compared to where you don't survive is enormous, you can
only experience world where you are alive... And to continue, I find it very
difficult to imagine what could mean being unconscious forever (what you
suggest to be likely).

Quentin Anciaux