Russell,

When I stated in the original reply that pulling information out of other worlds in the MWI context was prohibited by physics, I was referring to information about those universes.  As I stated, obviously you can create a superposition to utilize  processing power in other universes, but you can't take from this information about the universes/worlds you are utilizing.  Therefore, the original concept of people "seeing" into other universes seems to be prohibited by the laws of physics.

As I understand it, the mathematics of Hilbert space prohibits inter-world communications because the attempt to remove information from Hilbert space causes decoherence, destroying reversibility.  "Any Hilbert space accessible from more than one world line must be a timeless place, in which we can leave no permanent mark." - Colin Bruce

Also, I'm interested in your TIME hypothesis.  Could you refer me to a source for information, or summarize for me?

Danny Mayes