On Thu, May 12, 2005 at 08:47:09AM -0500, aet.radal ssg wrote:

???

Could I please request that people post only plain text emails to the
everything list, or at very least include a plain text translation?
This is a sending option available on all HTML email clients I've come
across. It's a real bugger trying to read HTML formatted emails. My
brain's HTML module is obviously defective.

Cheers

may safely ignore this attachment.