Le 12-mai-05, à 05:53, Lee Corbin a écrit :

Bruno, I certainly wish you the absolute best of luck in
deriving a law of physics from comp!  Getting a version
of string theory that afforded predictions would be as
nothing in comparison from starting from incompleteness
(in math) and deriving physics and observers.

Many thanks, Lee. I have actually derived a "quantum logic". I hope it is the good one, in von Neumann sense, which means that all the probabilities should be capable of being derived from that quantum logic (which you can seen as the logic of the yes-no experiments, or of the "projections", or of the "probability one"/probability zero.). It is just a question of solving mathematical problems now.
A rumor has circulated in Brussels that a (quite good) mathematical logician, M. Boffa, did solve one of the conjectures in my thesis. I contacted him and he confirms he has made some progress and that he would send me the solution by mail, but he dies before. I still don't know if the math are really hard, but the main (Solovay) technics clearly can't work. Some Dutch and Georgian logicians seems also to have try without success. A belgian student in math did find an error in my thesis, which has enriched the matter, because I have evacuated too early one of the most "natural" candidate for the arithmetical quantum logic. In any case the subject is rich, and I would say, that even if the comp-physics is different from the empircial physics, the comparison should be interesting: it would isolate the non-comp part of physics, and provides the first rational reason to believe in ... materialism.