Le 24-mai-05, à 00:02, Brent Meeker a écrit :

-----Original Message-----
From: rmiller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 5:40 PM
To: Patrick Leahy
Cc: aet.radal ssg; EverythingList; Giu1i0 Pri5c0
Subject: Re: Sociological approach
More to the point, if you happen to know why the mere act of
measurement--even at a distance-- "induces" a probability collapse, I'd
love to hear it.

Measurements are just interactions that project onto "pointer spaces" we're
interested in.  There's nothing physically different from any other
interaction.
See http://decoherence.de/

I agree, but I would insist the projection must be a first person appearance. Decoherence makes measurements merely interaction ... in the MWI. If the projection is "physically real", it cannot be described by the SWE.
I guess you agree?