Le 25-mai-05, à 17:59, aet.radal ssg a écrit :

From the initial page from the included link to the archive: "I'm no physicist so I don't know for sure that these implications would follow, but I am very doubtful that interworld communication is consistent
with the basics of quantum mechanics.  The fact that this paper has not
been published in peer reviewed journals in 7 years indicates that it
probably doesn't work."

Ooooooh... you should not make inferences like that. I could give you 10,000 reasons for not publishing. But I have not the time because I have a deadline today!

I red Plaga's paper. It is extremely interesting. It belongs to the family of Weinberg's result. Some hoped that a slight delinearisation of QM would "explain the collapse". Reasoning a-la Weinberg Plaga shows that it is the contrary which happens. Not only we keep the MW but they became more "real" in some sense. It shows the MWI is stable for slight "variation of the SWE". this confirms MWI in a deeper way. It shows quantum non linearity contradicts thermodynamics! This is a powerful argument in favor of both pure linear QM and MWI.

(Good for me, it shows nature confirms the lobian machine's inability to observe kestrels and starlings when they look enough closely to themselves....)